A Quarantine Diary : The Coronavirus in Indonesia

Friday, 11 April 2020 

It’s unexpected even that happen and suddenly change the way we live, as I am starting to write my coronavirus day diary, I have no idea how our lives will be impacted by this little tinny God creature.
Just a month ago, I can visit Bogor for therapy, I met my friend in Senayan and have little chat about her marriage plan, we plan to perform choir in front of DKI Governor and some activity with my organisation. 

I never expected something like this could ever happen here. Indonesia has dry season and we tough its impossible Covid 19 stays longer in my Country. Last month, my feeling was shaken and anxiety come everyday since Covid 19 has spread around Korea, the country where my Kakek life. But today, it's everywhere, even in my neighbourhood area. I just cannot see what will happen tomorrow, next week or even next month. 

As per today, Jakarta has implement large scale social restrictions, it's not easy for us to go outside, the infected people risen every day and this happen just in a month. Should we worry? I don’t know, its uncertainty and unexpected. 

After all we are just human being, if God plan this to create better future, so be it. However, I never though that life will be the same as before Covid 19 comes. I believe there is a rainbow after storm 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Indonesia Youth Forum 2016. Pemuda Menghadapi Masyarakat Ekonomi Asean

Life after the Black Death (The Most Costly Pandemic in Human History) Why we should learn from it !

lirik musikalisasi puisi dwitasari - "kepergianku"